Sunday, March 13, 2011

soon.

The first thing I moved was the eyelids. They were the easiest. I pulled them back like curtains and the boy’s room was then revealed to me. Moonlight drifted just on the edge of my vision.

I tried moving the mouth next. It took me a few tries, but then I was excitedly using it to grin. And then the hand followed, with the arm hopping up next, and finally the legs gave way, and with those I gained control of the boy’s entire body.

I slowly pushed the thick blanket off of the body and sat up. The room was dark and dusty and I could hear the termites eating away at the house, and smell the house’s general decay. It rejuvenated me.

I only had enough energy to do grab this laptop from the side of the bed. Not enough power yet to fully control anyone, let alone this puny human.

Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment